Seagull Models Taylorcraft EP25e ARF
PRICE SHOWN INCLUDES A $20.00 SHIPPING SURCHARGE.
The Taylorcraft 25e was designed from the ground up with the beginner flyer in mind. It is a high-wing monoplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble.
The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood, and balsa/ply veneer to make it stronger than the average ARF, yet the superior laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. Covered in genuine UltraCote®, the Taylorcraft looks great in its authentic vintage color scheme.
||40 sq dm
|Approx. Flying Weight
||3.3 – 3.9 lbs
||1.5 – 1.8 kg
|Rec. Electric Motor
(Himax HC 3522-990;
E-Flite Power 25)
||4 Channel w/ 4 servos
- Sport scale model of a Taylorcraft BC-12D
- Great Sport Flying Characteristics
- Light weight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- Two-piece, plug-in wings for easy transportation
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube
- Bolt-on wing struts
- Dual aileron servos
- Large magnetic belly hatch for easy access
- Aluminum main landing gear
- Painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants
- Pilot & instrument panel included
- Covered in genuine UltraCote®
- Complete hardware pack
There are no reviews yet.