Seagull Cessna 337 Skymaster ARF
PRICE SHOWN INCLUDES A $37.00 SHIPPING SURCHARGE.
|The Seagull Cessna 337 Skymaster is a sport scale model
of the unique push-pull twin engine aircraft. One engine
is mounted in the nose and the other at the rear of the pod
style fuselage. Seagull have successfully reproduced this
model with twin engine capability and superb detail. Details
such as scale oleo nose landing gear, functional flaps and
led lights are all included and provide realism in the air and
on the ground. Top quality balsa and balsa plywood
construction is covered in genuine Ultracote® for durable
and easy to repair finish.
|SPECIFICATIONS:Wing Span76.8 in.195 cmWing Area806 sq.in.52 sq dmFuselage Length57.1 in.145 cmApprox. Flying
Weight9.9 – 11 lbs.4.5 – 5 kgRec. Engine Size2-Stroke .36 – .46 cu. in.
4-Stroke .52 – .72 cu. in.
Optional electric power conversionRadio Req.6 Channel w/ 10 servos
- Excellent sport scale appearance
- Outstanding flight performance
- Twin engines – one tractor, one pusher
- Operational flaps
- Light weight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- Covered in genuine UltraCote®
- 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
- Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
- Painted pilot
- Complete hardware pack
- Electric power conversion included