Seagull Models Christen Eagle ARF
PRICE SHOWN INCLUDES A $26.00 SHIPPING SURCHARGE.
|This CHRISTEN EAGLE was designed from the ground up to
be easy to assemble and fly. The airframe is conventionally
built using balsa and plywood, yet the laser-cut design allows
the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work
has been done for you. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct
lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-
installed and pinned for security.
||922.3 sq. in.
||59.5 sq. dm
|8.4 – 9.9 lbs.
||3.8 – 4.5 kg
|Rec. Engine Size
||2-Stroke .75 – .91 cu. in.
4-Stroke .91 – 1.25 cu. in.
Optional electric power conversion
||6 Channel w/ 6 servos
- Excellent sport scale appearance
- Outstanding flight performance
- Light weight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- Covered in genuine UltraCote
- Aluminum main landing gear
- Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
- Dual elevator servos with pushrods
- Four ailerons for rapid roll rate
- Complete hardware pack