Seagull Models Cessna 152 ARF
PRICE SHOWN INCLUDES A $26.00 SHIPPING SURCHARGE.
|The Seagull CESSNA 152 was designed from the ground up
with the beginner flyer in mind. It is a high-wing aeroplane
which is quick to assemble and easy to fly. The airframe is
conventionally built using balsa and plywood to make it
stronger than the average ARF, yet the modern design keeps
it light. You will find that most of the work has been done for
you already. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths,
the motor mount has been fitted, and the hinges are pre-installed
and pinned for security.
||58.8 sq dm
|Rec. Engine Size
||2-Stroke .75 – .91 cu. in.
4-Stroke .91 – 1.25 cu. in.
Optional electric power conversion
||5 Channel w/ 8 servos
- Excellent sport scale appearance
- Stable flight handling with aerobatic capability
- Operational flaps
- Light weight balsa and plywood construction
- CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
- Two-piece, plug-in wings with bolt-on struts
- Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
- Painted fiberglass cowl, wheel pants and fairings
- Aluminum main landing gear
- Scale cockpit detail with included pilot
- Covered in genuine UltraCote®
- Steerable oleo nose gear strut
- Complete hardware pack
- Electric power conversion included